A Sneak peek into the mind of a clinical study expert/0 Comments/in interview, News /by Sales
How Clinichain helps with clinical eHealth devices for your global study/0 Comments/in News /by Sales
Business development intern/0 Comments/in News /by Sales
Business development / marketing internship:
We are looking for an great talented business development intern!
Clinichain is a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company focused on clinical studies within the pharmaceutical industry. We believe in an open way of communication and give people freedom and responsibility to act like an entrepreneur within an organization. Within our core business we provide clinical equipment, kits and support logistic needs for global clinical studies.
How does this internship look like? We would like you to get introduced with the entire sales cycle of business development.
This contains 3 areas where we hope to inspire you:
- Market research to focus on new markets and new services within the same market of the pharma industry.
- Help generate new content and think about new marketing ideas to come in the picture with our potential clients
- Think about a strategy in using the right channels and tools to reach out to our target group
2. Sales cycle
- Learn skills of consultative selling method by generating business yourself and get in the picture with the right target group. Assist and perform with telephone conference and decision making meetings
- Source for new prospects and decision makers
- Analyze and manage the sales funnel.
3. Learning more about medical equipment service and clinical study processes.
- Built a network within the Pharma industry
- Engage knowledge about clinical studies and medical equipment to become an expert within this industry
Who are we searching for:
- Great personality and driven person who is willing to learn everything about Business development within the pharma industry
- English fluently (preferably, native speaking)
What do we offer?
- A great flexible workspace
- chance for a fixed job after the intern period
- market conform intern salary, based on level of experience-2-5 days flexible working days. (period is minimum 2 months)
1322 AM Almere
Chamber of Commerce
Almere, # 67756506
VAT # NL857162640B01
Phone +31 (0)36 76 76 040