Alaris GP Plus Volumetric pump
The Alaris GP Plus Volumetric pump offers a range of features suited to drug therapy, blood transfusions and parenteral feeding: including a large, clear display, intuitive operation, and a wide range of specialty sets
- Air-in-line Sensor – Air-in-line sensor provides both single bubble and accumulated bubble protection.
- Alarm & Warning Beacon – An immediate identification of the infusion pump requiring attention.
- User-Friendly Interface – Featuring the same intuitive user interface as the Alaris™ Syringe Pumps, the GP Plus volumetric pump requires minimal additional training.
EASE OF USE
- Large Display – Quickly read critical appropriate data from the large clear display with fewer key presses.
- Colour Coded Set Loading – Safe and intuitive set-up with color coded IV infusion set loading.
- Door Removal – With the use of a tool, the door can be safely removed in seconds for cleaning and maintenance.
GUARDRAILS™ SAFETY SOFTWARE
Medication safety software is becoming a pre-requisite for infusion devices. However, many hospitals find the implementation a challenge. The plus software is designed to make the transition to full Guardrails™ implementation easy and in line with your schedule. You can use the same Alaris™ Editor to create your drug library and care area profiles. When your Guardrails™ data set is ready, upgrading the pump to Guardrails™ is simple.
- Standardize – Defining your infusion protocols
- Protect – Helps to prevent errors at the bedside.
- Measure – Powerful analysis of your infusion data
- Improve – Drives Long term best practice of your evolving drug therapy