Heraeus Fresco Centrifuge
Save time with the fast sample processing Heraeus Freso 17 or 21 microcentrifuges, providing productivity, versatility, safety and convenience in a compact, easy-to-use lab instrument. Lightweight microcentrifuge rotors are designed to provide acceleration up to 21,100xg in as little as 12 seconds. Refrigeration offers cooling from room temperature to set temperature in just 9 minutes.
Support your micro-volume separation needs with:
- Exceptional acceleration of up to 17,000xg /21,000xg in as little as 12 seconds depending on the model
- Refrigerated versions offer cooling from room temperature to set temperature in as little as 9 minutes.
- Choose from 7 optional microcentrifuge rotors to find the ideal fit for your application:
- Outstanding corrosion resistance with lightweight engineered polymer rotors.
- Standard rotor runs 24 microcentrifuge tubes in a single row, from 1.5 to 2.0 mL tubes to mini-preps and spin columns.
- Ergonomic one-click rotor opening and closing, as well as transparent design for added safety and convenience with Thermo Scientific ClickSeal biocontainment lids.
- Eliminate the need for adapters with unique dual row rotor.
- Simplify operation with intuitive controls, easy-to-read displays and fast one-click centrifuge lid closure.
- Sleek, lightweight, space-saving design.
- Durable and easy to clean and maintain.
- Quiet performance promotes a safe, stress-free environment.
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, including 98/79/EC In Vitro Diagnostic Directive.