Heraeus Pico Centrifuge series
Save time with the fast sample processing Heraeus Pico17 or 21 microcentrifuges, providing productivity, versatility, safety and convenience in a compact, easy-to-use lab instrument. Lightweight microcentrifuge rotors are designed to provide acceleration up to 21,100xg in as little as 12 seconds.
Support your micro-volume separation needs with:
- Exceptional acceleration of up to 17,000xg /21,000xg in as little as 12 seconds depending on the model
- Choose from 7 optional microcentrifuge rotors to find the ideal fit for your application:
- Outstanding corrosion resistance with lightweight engineered polymer rotors.
- Standard rotor runs 24 microcentrifuge tubes in a single row, from 1.5 to 2.0 mL tubes to mini-preps and spin columns.
- Ergonomic one-click rotor opening and closing, as well as transparent design for added safety and convenience with Thermo Scientific ClickSeal biocontainment lids.
- Eliminate the need for adapters with unique dual row rotor.
- Simplify operation with intuitive controls, easy-to-read displays and fast one-click centrifuge lid closure.
- Sleek, lightweight, space-saving design.
- Durable and easy to clean and maintain.
- Quiet performance promotes a safe, stress-free environment.
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, including 98/79/EC In Vitro Diagnostic Directive.