LEC PE109 Cooler
- The LEC PE109 Cooler is ready to use with a pre-set temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Antimicrobial handle helps prevent growth of bacteria and minimizes cross contamination
- Control panel lock to avoid accidental changes to desired settings
- Open door sensors to warn if the door has been left open (on selected models)
- Energy efficient R600a Refrigerant on most models which are kinder to the environment with reduced running costs
- Storage flexibility with adjustable shelf heights to maximize the storage potential
- Roller castors on all under-counter and freestanding models making the units easy to position
- Heavy duty wire shelves for optimal air circulation
Know your pharmacy refrigeration system
The internal fan at the top of the LEC PE109 Cooler circulates the air within the unit and should never be covered. The bottom of the refrigerator will typically be cooler than the top of the refrigerator, but always within the range of 2°C to 8°C. Wire shelving and baskets are included to allow air to circulate freely.
Do not overstock your refrigerator
MHRA recommends that you stock the fridge no more than 75% capacity to achieve optimum performance. Leave gaps between your product wherever possible.