The SAHARA Blood & infusion warmer is a flow tempering system for the inline warming of liquid blood components and infusions during the ongoing transfusion/infusion.
The tempering process is carried out dry, which means without the use of water as the heat transferring agent. When used as intended by the manufacturer and in combination with the currently offered disposables, SAHARA inline can be employed for middle and high flow rates (500 ml/h up to 5000 ml/h).
- Excellent heat transfer due to a special conductive groove and a large contact surface to the tube
- Temperature of heating element can be set up from 37°C to 42°C
- Cone-shaped design of the heating element facilitates the coiling of the infusion tube
- Easy to read digital display, even from a distance. Brightness control for different room illuminations
- Rotatable univeral clamp can be mounted on the infusion poles and standard bars without any further tools
- Adjustable temperature unit (°C/°F)
- Simultaneous display of actual and target temperature
- Tube fixing saves the infusion tube from tensile strain preventing the tube from being detached from the heating element
- Integrated system test
- Permanent monitoring off all safety relevantfunctions during monitoring
- Independent high and low temperature cut-out