The microlab ml3500 is a portable spirometer with integral printer and large colour graphics display that will automatically measure and interpret lung function performance.
MicroLab spirometer is highly portable, allowing it to be used in physicians’ offices or for bedside testing. MicroLab spirometer can be connected to Micro Medical Spirometry PC software, allowing trending, reporting and data sharing with your Electronic Health Record (EHR) like the GDT interface and other PFT systems in the BD family, including Vmax software.s in the BD family, including Vmax software.
- Equivalent “lung age” assessment
- Real time colour display of either flow/volume or volume/time curve
- On screen predicted value and results interpretation
- Totally portable with supplied carrying case
- Customised printout format
- Lightweight portable spirometer with icon based colour touch screen
- Integral high resolution printer and internal database (2000 tests)
- PC interface and optional software
There are no reviews yet.